It's a holiday!
It's a public holiday today (ANZAC day) so I finally managed to find a breather. Just slept and stuffed myself the whole day and boy does it feel good!!!
Quick summary of what has been happening the last couple of weeks...
*** I got legally married on April the 6th in Singapore. Very simple affair at the Masonic Garden with about 50+ guests consisting of mainly relatives. The Hindu ceremony will be on Dec 6th at the Mariamman Temple Function Hall.
*** I started work at Upper Coomera State College on the 16th of April. I'm teaching English and Drama to students in years 10-12. It has been very demanding so far but I find meaning in my vocation and I'm learning a lot. Besides, the knowledge that my bank balance is growing everyday is enough motivation to get me out of bed every morning. Being my first real full-time job, I'm also particularly thrilled that I'm getting paid on public holidays!
*** Rishik has gone to Kerala with my father on a mission to trace our roots for a Tamil television show. The film crew interviewed me as well and I blurted some rubbish...they had to make several takes and at the end of it, I did not even say one coherent sentence in Tamil...how pathetic...I never thought I'll see the day when my command in the language would degenerate to such a state.
Kartik
3 Comments:
Kartik, don t forget to call me for yr wedding ok? :) hehe... the tv programme ? which episode is that? so that i can watch...:)tc da:)
wedding pictures? :)
Hey Lalitha...You will definitely be invited..dont worry. As for the tv show...it is called Mudhal Payanam and I think it is coming out around June.
Emily...will get back to you on that!
Post a Comment
<< Home