Monday, May 14, 2007

Another place to call home

This has been a year of blessings. Received news today that I've been granted permanent residency in Australia. This has been something I've wanted and worked towards for a while now...so yes, I am elated!

Apart from that, I have also gotten the results for the final two modules of my masters programme...one distinction and one high distinction..very pleased!

This has really been a good year...I laugh when I think of all those times I felt short changed and let down by life...those times when I used to fret and stress and feel so trapped by my own confines...

The best lesson I have learnt over the last two years is that sometimes, you just need to let go and enjoy the flow...and the things you desire will follow.

cheers,

Kartik

7 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger my life.... said...

Congrats bro! i am so happy for you that u are doing well in yr life. may god bless u pa:) hey i have long ago privatised my blog so i have already sent u the link to yr email so that u can access and read my enteries.... if u didn t get my link, then mail me and i will send u the link again ... take care pa. All the best to u once again!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for permanent residency!! And I'll definitely be watching those eggs!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations dear Kartik. May God bless you, my sweet friend.

Love your wisdom: "... sometimes, you just need to let go and enjoy the flow...and the things you desire will follow."

Cool. I love it.

Cheers,
Anu

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger The Real Public Servant said...

well done. So what else are you going to conquer next? ;)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lalitha: I have not been able to access your blog since you privatised it. Can you resend me the link and password please?

Emily: Thanks Em!! Keep updating your blog..

Anu: haha...thought you would!

Sangeetha: GEEETHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<;

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is always good. We'll be dead without it =)

Good to know you're doing so well for yourself.

Cheers m8, cya sometime.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude...hope all goes well with you..keep in touch yeah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home