Lalitha: It has nothing to do with my imagination...its all the computer program! Go try it!! And since when did I look like Taufik Batisah? Anyway, how have u been feeling? Loads better i hope...take care.
hey i just realised that there is a link which i never observe...arghh... i am blind... ok i will try.. i am ok la... health prob often persists and it has been quite bad... how u doing?
7 Comments:
How did you end up looking like girls??? And Howie Dorough? hahahahahahaha :)
good imagination dude :) hey where is Taufik's photo? can also put his photo la...hehe
Emily: Beats me!!!
Lalitha: It has nothing to do with my imagination...its all the computer program! Go try it!! And since when did I look like Taufik Batisah?
Anyway, how have u been feeling? Loads better i hope...take care.
I agree. You look like Keira Knightly.
yeah...I've always looked like everybody
hey i just realised that there is a link which i never observe...arghh... i am blind... ok i will try.. i am ok la... health prob often persists and it has been quite bad... how u doing?
ooh. cool website. start a family tree! start a family tree!
Post a Comment
<< Home