Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pictures of New House

I'm back! Did not have the inspiration or time to write for a while. I had a really hectic term at work but I'm on a two week break at the moment - much needed breather.

A lot has happened the last 2 months...a few life changing decisions were made. Will update you all gradually...but meanwhile, let me introduce you to my NEW HOUSE!!

Yes, I now own my first piece of property - a small townhouse in Nerang, Gold Coast. It is situated within the secure River Springs Country Club complex and has facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, gym, sauna and function room - very pleased!

I may be close to being broke and I have a mortgage which may last me a lifetime (unless I switch jobs or strike lottery) but I can't remember being happier with any other buy (apart from that $30 coffee table I got from the Salvation Army store). It really feels good to own your home!

Here are some pics...

Bathrooms and toilet. There are two bathrooms on the second floor (including the ensuite) and a visitors' toilet at the bottom floor.

House from the backyard.

Our patio (with my $30 coffee table)

Altar
Kitchen


Dining Area

Living Room
Kartika's Room
Spare Room which is in a total mess. At the moment it is a dumping ground.
Upstairs Corridor
Balcony from Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom


Staircase
House from the outside

Garage

10 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Amri's World said...

awesome picturess....... so when are we gona b invited for a nice home cooked meal ? hehe .. very nice place tho ? came furnished ?

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Varoon said...

Mate. The house looks awesome !!! Good luck for your future dude. Keep in touch :-)

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amritha,

You are always invited...open house. hehe...can't assure you that there will be a home cooked meal though!

No, did not come furnished at all. We did it up...and still doing it up..Saras and Sister are the interior decor specialists..hehe

Varoon:

thanks! come over for another trip to the Gold Coast and you can stay with me..<:

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. Very exciting. Happy for you. :)

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kartik,

It's great to hear from you. And what a nice house! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Pat

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kartik!

Good Job! Congratulations! Proud of you! Dont worry too much about your mortgage, it will pinch for a month or two and then once you get used to shelling out a certain amount every month, will just seem like a monthly routine. Eventually, you will realize it was a wise decision (I'm sure u already are).

God Bless and good luck!

Cheers!
Ruchi

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger my life.... said...

Hey kartik, your house looks fabulous! i agree that one feels proud to own a house... Take care da:)

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily: Thanks!

Patricia: How have you been? We should catch up again soon. Thanks for HOUSING me when i first came to the Gold Coast!

Ruchi: You always make so much sense. Thanks...how's married life?

Lali: Thank you...Hope you're feeling better now.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Me said...

kartik! i absolutely adore the house!!!! u r definitely on a nice track in life. Hope it gets better and better for you. :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across your blog from facebook! gorgeous house kartik! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home